- Numerical simulations of technological processes
- Mathematical modeling of processes
- Manufacturing and recycling of specific products. Production and service quality engineering
- The use of analytical research methods and numerical calculations to describe phenomena and technological processes (combining research and calculations to characterize phenomena, forecasting, shaping technological processes)
- Corrosion investigations
- Topics related to the programming of tools, robots, etc. (generative manufacturing techniques)
- Virtual reality and machine learning
- Reduction and incremental machining,
- Vibroacoustics of production lines,
- Fatigue strength, PVD and CVD coatings.
PARTICIPATE IN THE CONFERENCE
PERŁA POŁUDNIA HOTEL
RYTRO / POLAND
The conference will be held at the Perła Południa hotel in Rytro. It is a friendly SPA & Wellness Hotel, picturesquely integrated into the mountain landscape, in the Roztoka Valley, in the heart of Beskid Sądecki.
Rytro is a village in Poland in the Lesser Poland Voivodeship. It belongs to the Nowy Sącz poviat in the Rytro commune. The village is located in the Beskid Sądecki nad Poraj at the estuary to Wielka Roztoka. The castle ruins are the biggest attraction of the village. Located on a high hill at an altitude of 463 m above sea level. was probably built at the turn of the 13th and 14th centuries.